Talk to Us Today! Call 828-324-3025
Guardian Health Services is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
The Home Health Registered Nurse provides skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in the home. The RN will independently assess, plan, and deliver this care in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the general supervision of the Director of Clinical Operations, who acts as a liasion to ensure coordination of all disciplines in each case and to ensure continuity of care for each patient.
- Current North Carolina License for Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Registered Nurse with six months experience in a Home Health setting.
- Must have sound clinical knowledge including a thorough understanding of nursing process and its application.
- Has a high energy level, ability to use independent judgement and work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Has good communication skills both oral and written and has organizational ability necessary to manage multiple priorities.
The Physical Therapist provides medically prescribed physical therapy services to patients in their own homes or contracted institutions, under Physician’s orders, to restore or improve physical functioning impaired by illness, accident or disease. The Physical Therapist participates in educational programs and performs appropriate non-patient care duties. Flexible hours will be required to provide for late evening and weekend demands on an as needed basis. Each Physical Therapist will be expected to accommodate these demands as they arise.
- Must have current North Carolina license for Physical Therapy
- Must have current CPR certification
- At least two years clinical experience. Clinical affiliations will be considered a portion of the experience requirement.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Has critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Has good communication skills, both oral and written, and has organizational ability necessary to complete and submit all required documentation of patient care within established time frames.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.