Talk to Us Today! Call 828-324-3025
In addition to offering excellent skilled nursing care, home health aide services and other more common home care needs, Guardian Health Services also offers a variety of specialized services for patients with specific service needs. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Specialized Services We Offer
Wound Care Management
Guardian Health Services serves as a resource to physicians and clinical staff by providing wound care assessments and recommendations for patients with non-healing or problematic wounds.
In-House Wound VAC
Guardian Health Services has teamed with KCI to have Activac Portable Wound VAC systems in the office, thereby providing prompt availability for patients. The VAC Therapy system has been clinically proven to help promote wound healing while helping decrease the incidence of complications.
Enterstomal Therapy for Ostomy, stoma and wound care is provided by skilled nurses in the patient’s home.
Guardian Health Services has experienced and qualified staff who understand the special medical needs of infants and children.
What is telemonitoring?
Telemonitoring is a program that allows healthcare providers to continuously monitor patient vitals and symptoms remotely. Our organization provides home care patients with unique care plans through Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) telemonitoring. Telemonitoring has helped many patients reduce their chances of hospital readmission and emergency room visits.
Health Recovery Solutions Telemonitoring
Each patient in the telehealth program is provided with a 4G Samsung tablet loaded with HRS’ easy to use software that is customized to meet the patient’s unique needs. The tablet provides patients with educational videos, medication reminders, and comes with biometric devices such as a blood pressure monitor, scale, and a Pulse Oximeter, so that patients can take their vitals daily. The 4G tablet allows clinicians to remotely track a patient’s vitals and symptoms. In addition, clinicians communicate with the patient through the tablet without the need for a landline or internet connection.
The HRS Telemonitoring Software allows patients to:
• Measure weight, blood pressure, heart rate, and SPO2 and track their readings
• Let clinicians know of symptoms through a daily survey
• Learn about their disease condition and how to manage it
• Track their medication adherence and progress
• Communicate with their clinician via text, phone, or video chat
The HRS Telemonitoring Software allow clinicians to:
• Monitor patient’s vitals in real time
• Respond to high risk readings that could lead to a hospital readmission
• Communicate with patients via text, phone, or video chat
• Track the patient’s medication adherence
• Conduct nursing assessments through wound imaging technology
• Supplement education through videos and teach-back quizzes
Call us today if we can help with you or a loved one with any of these services. We are happy to help!